We are committed to protecting your privacy and only collect, store, use, and disclose personal information responsibly and then for its intended purpose only.
Using this website
When you visit this website, a record of your visit is made and some non-identifying data is recorded for statistical purposes. Such data may include:
- the IP address of your Internet Service Provider
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents you downloaded
- the source of any link used to access the site
- phrases and keywords entered into referring search engines
- the type of browser you use
- the type of operating system your computer uses.
We may use this data to analyze trends, administer the web site, discover how users find the web site and track page use and frequency in order to improve our services. We are unable to link IP addresses to an individual or personally identifiable information.
We will not add your name and address details to a mailing list unless you specifically request this.
We will not disclose any personal details to third parties unless we have your consent or we are required to do so by law.
Any information provided in emails to the Caloundra Church of Christ remains private and confidential and is only used for its intended purpose such as satisfying your enquiry etc.
If you have any queries about your privacy or the about the information we may hold on you, please contact the Church Office.